Radian Mobility is owned by Kratos Artificial Intelligence Pvt Ltd, based in Mumbai India. All communication, and terms and conditions of the app will be under the name of Radian Mobility, which is wholly owned by Kratos Artificial Intelligence.
6. Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of RADIAN Mobile App are available only with registration, login and/or a paid subscription. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password (“Personal Login Information”), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential. Your Personal Login Information on RADIAN Mobile App is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. RADIAN is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact RADIAN immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
8. User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of RADIAN Mobile App and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of RADIAN Mobile App by other users or with RADIAN ‘s operation and management of RADIAN Mobile App. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on RADIAN Mobile App, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through an RADIAN registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, RADIAN reserves the right to terminate your access and use of RADIAN Mobile App. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using RADIAN Mobile App, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including RADIAN , through your use of RADIAN Mobile App.
10. Proprietary Rights. The content of RADIAN Mobile App includes, without limitation, (i) RADIAN ‘s trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively “RADIAN Marks”); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through RADIAN Mobile App (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as “RADIAN Content”). RADIAN Content is the property of RADIAN , its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to India copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any RADIAN Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from RADIAN or the owner of such content if RADIAN is not the owner. Any use of RADIAN Marks without RADIAN ‘s express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in RADIAN Content, including any such notices appearing on any RADIAN Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from RADIAN Mobile App.
11. Responsibility for Use of the Internet and RADIAN Mobile App. Use of the Internet and RADIAN Mobile App is solely at your risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. RADIAN does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from RADIAN Mobile App over the Internet or other communication network. RADIAN shall not be obligated to correct or update RADIAN Mobile App, RADIAN Content or the User-Generated Content and RADIAN shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on RADIAN Mobile App.
12. Disclaimer. RADIAN Content is provided for informational purposes only, is believed to be current and accurate at the time of posting, and is not intended as, and should not be construed to be, legal, financial, medical, or consulting advice. Physicians and other qualified health care practitioners should exercise their professional judgment in connection with the provision of services and should seek legal advice regarding any legal questions. References and links to third parties do not constitute an endorsement or warranty by RADIAN and RADIAN hereby disclaims all express and implied warranties of any kind.
13. User Information. RADIAN Mobile App, including any public forums which you may access via RADIAN Mobile App, may contain confidential user information (“Patient Information”). You warrant that you will comply with all laws that may directly or indirectly govern your retrieval, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure, or storage of user Information. You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining any user consents, if applicable, and all other consents or permissions required by law or advisable with respect to your retrieval, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of user Information. You shall be solely responsible for your retrieval, use or misuse, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of user Information.
Radian will be collecting the user’s name, user Id and email, mobile numbers, height, weight, gender, in order to identify and communicate with the user at the backend for the third party login providers
Radian will also be collecting the workout tracking data from the users workout which includes but will not be limited to joint coordinates, correct and incorrect postures of each exercise, repetition counts
Radian will be collecting crash reports to help debug when users have issues with the application
Radian will collect and track usage metrics to gauge user engagement with our features
Users can Email [email protected] with your email and we will get in contact with you to complete a simple verification process and then delete your data.
14. Third Party Information. RADIAN Mobile App may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, User-Generated Content or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of RADIAN Mobile App are those of the respective third party and not of RADIAN or its affiliates. RADIAN makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
15. Advertisers. RADIAN Mobile App may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on RADIAN Mobile App does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by RADIAN . RADIAN shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on RADIAN Mobile App. Furthermore, RADIAN shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on RADIAN Mobile App. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
16. Links to Third Party Mobile App. RADIAN Mobile App may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which RADIAN exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links (provided by RADIAN or by a third party) is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to RADIAN Mobile App, you do so entirely at your own risk.
17. Links to RADIAN Mobile App and RADIAN Content. Links posted by third parties to RADIAN Mobile App and/or RADIAN Content may not use RADIAN trademark or logo and shall not suggest that RADIAN promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, Mobile App, content, or information. Any links to any portion of RADIAN Mobile App shall be the responsibility of the linking party. RADIAN reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates RADIAN ‘s rights or causes interruption or deterioration of RADIAN Content.
18. Warranties Disclaimed. RADIAN MOBILE APP AND RADIAN CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER RADIAN , ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY “RADIAN PARTIES”) PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (i) RADIAN MOBILE APP OR RADIAN CONTENT, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (ii) ACCESS TO RADIAN MOBILE APP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH RADIAN MOBILE APP WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (iv) RADIAN CONTENT WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE ON RADIAN MOBILE APP. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
19. Limitation of Liability. RADIAN PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, AND DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE TO RADIAN OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH, AS A RESULT OF, OR ARISING (i) OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE RADIAN MOBILE APP AND/OR ANY RADIAN CONTENT; (ii) FROM ANY INTERRUPTION IN THE AVAILABILITY OF RADIAN MOBILE APP AND/OR RADIAN CONTENT; (iii) FROM ANY LOSS OF DATA AND/OR FROM ANY EQUIPMENT FAILURE; (iv) OUT OF THE PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE GOODS, CONTENT AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM RADIAN MOBILE APP, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM RADIAN MOBILE APP; (v) FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (vi) FROM STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON RADIAN MOBILE APP; (vii) FROM ANY DELAY OR FAILURE OF RADIAN MOBILE APP ARISING OUT OF CAUSES BEYOND RADIAN ‘S CONTROL; (viii) OUT OF THE USE OF, REFERENCE TO, OR RELIANCE ON, RADIAN CONTENT; (ix) OUT OF ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, RADIAN MOBILE APP (x) OUT OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, AND/OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY OR ADVERTISED ON THIRD PARTY MOBILE APP; OR (xi) OUT OF ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO RADIAN MOBILE APP OR RADIAN CONTENT.
20. Exclusions permitted by law. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR TO RADIAN CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL TO RADIAN . ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 18 AND 19 WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND RADIAN ‘S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Neither party consents or agrees to any arbitration on a class or representative basis, and the arbitrator shall have no authority to proceed with an arbitration on a class or representative basis. No arbitration will be consolidated with any other arbitration proceeding without the consent of all parties. Any claim or controversy as to the enforceability of this arbitration provision’s restriction on your right to participate in or pursue a class action or class wide arbitration shall be brought only in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois or any State of Illinois court located in Cook County, Illinois.
28. Statute of Limitations. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of RADIAN Mobile App must be filed by you within 3 months ( Three Months) after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.